Watch the 140 Character Shory Story: ONE MAN’S JUNK:
Get to know writer Jesse Heikkila:
1) What is your very short story about?
It suggests a character in the future where cyborgs are a part of the norm. The story centers around a guy who is down on his luck and owing the wrong people money. He has an altercation and has to search for his arm. He finally finds it in a dumpster.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I had already come up with the premise and only had to polish it down a little bit to fit it into the 140 character format.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
5) What artists would you love to work with?
View original post 82 more words