Watch Poetry Reading of THE THINGS WE DO TO FISH:
Poetry performed by actor Val Cole
Get to know poet Paul Tapp:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
I guess its how unthinkingly cruel we are to animals.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
Do some hard thinking on us and them. To perhaps at least show some compassion when we haul a fish from its world as we might like an alien to be kind should we be abducted, processed and eaten.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
Been writing and burning poetry since I was a kid. Maybe 60 years.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Alfred Lord Tennyson
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry performed by a professional actor?
Its presence. Poetry is a private…
View original post 281 more words