Watch the 140 Character Short Story: THE BIG ONE:
Story read by actress Maya Woloszyn
Get to know writer René Claveau:
1) What is your very short story about?
It’s about someone fishing and catching something impossibly big, and plays into the embellishment of fish stories.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
The motivation came from the challenge of trying to write a story that can connect with the audience in just 140 characters.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Probably Star Wars.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
I have dozens of short stories, and a few movie and TV scripts.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Joss Whedon, J.J. Abrams, Gale Anne Hurd, and Jane Espenson.
6) What is your passion in life?
I am most passionate about screenwriting…
View original post 55 more words