Watch the Short Story Reading of PERNOD:
Short Story Read by actress Maya Woloszyn
Get to know writer Lionel Walfish:
1. What is your short story about?
My short story is about an imaginary cat, whose sole intent is wrecking havoc.
2. Why should this story be read by people?
I believe that my short story will have universal appeal and that readers will identify with the human characters.
3. How long have you been writing stories?
I have been writing all of my adult life.
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Strangers On A Train’.
5. Do you think this novel could be adapted into a movie?
I think that ‘PERNOD’ can be expanded, and would certainly make a great flic!
6. How many stories have you written?
I have written dozens of short stories, and two novels.
7. What motivated you…
View original post 238 more words